Do you require urgent care in Stockton or surrounding areas?
Stockton Urgent Care Clinic has been granted ‘Certified Urgent Care Designation’ certification by the Urgent Care Association of America. A member of the WorkWell Medical Group, the Stockton Urgent Care Center specializes in providing quality, reliable and professional treatment for both routine health conditions as well as emergency care services.
Urgent Care – What Is It?
Urgent care clinics are non-ER medical facilities that provide an alternative to traditional emergency rooms for walk-in patients needing urgent medical attention. Although unwell, these patients are generally not considered critical enough to require emergency room treatment. Most urgent care clinics, like Watsonville UC Care Center, cater for a large range of medical and health conditions. They are also one of the preferred treatment options for insured clients needing non-ER treatment.
Our Stockton Urgent Care Clinic treats patients who:
1. Must get urgent medical treatment but are unable to reach their family physician
2. Don’t want to wait in an emergency room
3. Are unable to book an appointment to visit their family physician for any reason
4. Don’t have their own family physician
5. WorkWell Urgent Care Stockton also offers the most up to-date COVID testing